Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I'm an uncle!!!



Mauri,

It was great to Skype last week and it is way sweet that I am an uncle!!!

 We are going to be heading out on Thursday to go work in Tarawaieta with Elder Parry and his companion so I am pretty excited about that.  After that we are not sure where we are going next. 

To answer your question about how help someone to prepare to serve.  One idea is have them live a couple days like a missionary. I know some places have done it but it doesn't seem like what an actual missionary does.  Working all day everyday doing stuff that you are told to do and no communication with friends and family would be hard for most people but it’s what we do as missionaries.

I have just one cool experience.  In my first area when I served with Elder Whitehead in Banana we baptized a named by the name of Buiona.  Well, last week at a Stake conference there he was!!  It was way sweet seeing him and knowing that he is still active!!

Well, I don't have much time, but I am very grateful for all you do for me.

Have a great week!

Elder Dinsdale

No comments:

Post a Comment