Monday, April 4, 2016

Teaching is Good!



Hello,
  So, last week the internet was down and this week I don’t have much time to write.

Teaching has been going good. We have been teaching about the Plan of Salvation lately. It is weird to think that I have known about the Plan of Salvation since I was young. These people have no idea what is going to happen when we die. Growing up in the church you just accept some things and don’t even think at all about it.  It is great to teach.

We have a decent amount of people to teach though so things are quite good right now I would have to say.  We taught a kid this week and asked him to pray about the prophet.  A lot of people we ask to pray about things don’t but he did!!!  And he said that he felt the spirit.  The power of prayer is real!!

So General Conference was this weekend I hear.  I didn’t even know it was conference until I started reading emails.  We don’t get to see them or anything like that here.

I have noticed in this world we really need to be thankful for all the things we have.  We have so many things that we don’t understand that are truly blessings.  We just sometimes don’t realize them until we don’t have them anymore. 

Well, I am off for now. I love you all!

I am good here and I hope you are all great!
Elder Dinsdale


Biking in Banana
Riding on the Boat to Abaiang

No comments:

Post a Comment