Monday, March 21, 2016

We got pictures!!



Hey,
So I don't have a ton of time but I will try and respond to your questions and stuff.

Yes it does rain a lot here. Today is the first day it has been good weather in about 2 weeks. We bike in the rain, and it isn't too much fun but we need to do it.

Don’t worry about the food here.  I get plenty of food and the Lord watches over the Missionaries and there is no need to worry. It is all good!!

My kid (new companion Elder Netti) is doing quite well. I think he is enjoying the mission and the area so things are good.

Great job Sarah on High School Musical!!  That is awesome!

If we get packages then things are good because they send them here from Tarawa pretty quick. The same thing happens with letters so please write. It is pretty close to Tarawa so people go back and forth quite often.

Things are way good here with our people and the work. We are working hard and we are seeing the change with our people and such.

Well, hopefully I answered a decent amount of stuff. I will hear from you more next week!
Elder Dinsdale



No comments:

Post a Comment