Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I am still a beast!!



Hello,
  What’s up?  We have had another great week in Tab North.  No new investigators but our investigators we have are going strong.  Iobwaara came to church this last week as well as our other investigators.  There are a bunch of people way close to baptism.  It’s great!!

  Well, I heard my package came and the Jenks will be sending it next week to Tab South.  So all my candy and stuff got eaten by rats?  I do hope some of it survived.  That stinks.  I do hope there will be some food left after the rats got it but really all I need is my camera so thanks for sending that!!  I guess I will take some food to Tab South just to be safe.  We will be flying down tomorrow but it seems like the plane might be full so if that is the case we will be taking a boat again and that will be fun.

  A fun thing happened this week when Elder Pratt challenged me to an eating contest.  After 4 plates I took the win!!  They aren’t your little plates either.  I still have it!!!

 For Halloween Elder Pratt and I are dressing up in costumes for dinner!  We had a lady order stuff to do a cake like a month ago when we were here and now we will enjoy it on Halloween!!  I am pretty stoked.

To answer a few questions that you asked.  Elder Pratt cuts my hair and yes I am still a beast.  He gives a great haircut.  A Christmas package would be great.  The thing I liked most last year was the letters that everyone sent that were in a stocking.  I would love that again and then just anything.  Maybe food would be good. 

In my studies this week I have liked in the New Testament how Paul teaches that God is not a God of darkness or of secrets.  He is a God that does not work in darkness.   We should always work in the light and strive to be true saints of God.

I hope you all have a nice couple of weeks.

Love you all,
Elder Dinsdale
 
Here is the picture we got from Elder and Sister Jenks (the senior companions)  At least the rats enjoyed the food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment