Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Back in Tab North!



Hey,
I am back in Tab North and things are going great!  My companion is great we are working hard and going to a few parties so that is good! We went to a party down in Tab South for a person’s first birthday.  We had a great time but were sick for days after.  The child didn’t have a clue what was going on.  No presents at the party just food, music and dancing.  It was great!


Our newest convert Karakitewa just received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday and his wife came to church for the first time too!!  This week was way good but the lessons and stuff didn’t go the best.  But, all 3 of our favorite investigators came to church for the first time yesterday!  I could not have been happier.  A lot of awesome things have been going on.  It’s amazing.  Now I am the senior companion I conduct the baptismal interviews.  They are a cool experience.  We have been teaching and a few of our investigators should be ready in another month for baptism. 

In Tab South we pretty much run the church.  The only thing the unit leader does is run sacrament meeting.  We plan all the times for the different churches and let everyone know.  We normally give talks, we are in charge of getting men ready to receive the priesthood etc.  It works though and I am loving it.  We have a ton of new investigators in Tab South! 

My diet is pretty much the same.  Fish and rice and of course my favorite, sea turtle. 

By the way of good news…  All those pictures from my SD card that got wet forever ago when my camera got we didn’t get broken.  So, I have those 3 or 4 weeks still which I am way happy about.  Also you sent those SD cards and the one with the birthday wishes worked on Elder Pratt's camera so thank you very much for those. I was really happy to hear all of your guys' voices and I am very grateful to you for putting all that together.  I have not received the package with my new camera but hopefully it will come soon.

I feel like some of the most memorable things Heavenly Father has helped me with have been meaningless in the grand scheme of things, but they help me remember that we can always rely on Him for small AND for big things.  He is there for us always.

I am doing just great out here. I am healthy as can be.  

Elder Dinsdale

No comments:

Post a Comment