Sunday, July 31, 2016

Heading back to Tab South




Hello,

This will be my last week in Tarawa.  My new kid (companion) gets here on Thursday and we will fly back out to Tab South on Monday so I don’t think I will be able to email for a while until we go to Tab North again.   

Tarawa has been way sweet.  We have tons of members and it is great.  The investigators are doing good.  At church we had 6 investigators this week and a bunch of less actives so that was awesome!!  We are trying to help the ward learn how to do home teaching.  I think that will help a lot here. 

So, I marked my one year mark this week.  One thing that I did this week to mark my one year was I made a cheesecake mix thing that I found when I was shopping.  It was way good!! 

Tell Grandma Happy Birthday this week and Sarah at the end of August if I don’t have internet by then!

Things here are going great.  I am glad to be getting back out to Tab South.

Love you
Elder Dinsdale

No comments:

Post a Comment